Saturday 15 July 2017

Dear God

Dear God,

You know me better than I do. 

You know I want stability but crave adventure.
You know I want to be happily married but like my alone time.
You know Im not materialistic but I like pretty things.
You know I don't have an issue with the way you made me, but I have an issue with people who do.
You know I forgive easily and love quickly even though my heart has been broken so many times.
You know I want to do something that matters, but have no idea where to start.
You know I try to look after myself & my body but I fail, so miserably, so often.
You know I want to go back to India but I want to say here because I have friends & family here.
You know I need help but hate asking for it.
You know I struggle but don't want to and try to seem ok.
You know I scare easily but convince myself Im not scared.
You know that giving up is not an option, so I keep going.
You know that I sometimes do mediocre work because I don't have more to give.
You know I hide when Im in pain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment